We are delighted to announce that members of the Textile Recycling Association now have unlimited access to a new Business Support Service from our partners at Quest Consulting. This is an essential service that is designed to support and protect your business.
That’s the good news…the even better news is the service is FREE for members to access because of the investment made by the association!
To give you a flavour of what you can access here are some frequently asked questions.
The Qdos Business Support Service – What Is It?
- Advice Line – unlimited access to experienced advisors offering practical advice on HR, employment law, health & safety, legal issues plus tax and VAT matters.
- Website – access to over 700 template documents covering HR, employment law, health and safety and legal matters. The website also includes an HR and H&S Health Check.
How Do I Access the Service?
- Advice Line – call 0116 243 7592 during office hours. You will be asked for your name and company name.
- Website – to access this service TRA members just need to click on this link. Please note you will need your unique login details to access the documents. If you are a TRA member and need to be reminded of your login details, please contact the TRA office.
- You can also use the Qdos site to email a question or outline of an issue directly to the advisors and arrange a call back at a suitable time.
What Can I Use the service for?
- To help you resolve any issues you have with HR and employment law, health & safety, legal or tax .
- You don’t have to wait until you have an issue or a serious problem before you call. The advice line will help answer any questions you may have.
We encourage you to use this service to help protect and guide your business. Don’t forget you can call as often as you need to for as long as you need to, you can access and download as many documents as you need and you will not be charged.
Who are Qdos Consulting?
To find out more about Qdos Consulting click here.