Exclusive for Textile Recycling Association Members
Members of the Textile Recycling Association can benefit from exclusive training courses which will help them comply with relevant legislation, operate to high professional business standards and to offer commercial competitive advantage.
The following course(s) are available to book.
2nd October 2018 – Export of used clothing & textile waste to the EU? Are you compliant?
“A must for everyone in the industry”.
This course is back by popular demand.
Any organisation that transports waste through any EU countries must comply with the EU Waste Framework Directive, Transfrontier Shipment of Wastes Regulations and their legal Duty of Care. The fact that the UK is set to leave the EU in 2019 does not change the legal obligations of any British waste exporter when operating in the EU. If anything, the checks that British waste exporters may be subjected to by EU customs officials may increase.
This one day course will help will help to ensure that they are compliant with relevant waste legislation.
Feedback from same course held on 26th April 2018.
- “Very informative. Provoked a lot of thought to check our own procedures”.
- “Really helpful and I suggest other members of our company should attend if another session is organised”.
- “Good Course – Excellent”.
- “It was very interesting. I feel much more comfortable with our processes and paperwork”.
- “Really enjoyed the day as I found the information invaluable. Where else would you get this level of information….A must for everyone in the industry”.
For further information and to register for the course TRA members can click here.